You are here: Landscaping Supplies / Sand & Gravel Mart / Boulders, Basalt, 1 foot to 2 foot (estimated)
Looking for a delivery of Boulders, Basalt, 1 foot to 2 foot (estimated) or any other bulk materials? Use the form below to request your desired product and delivery details and one of our staff members will be in touch to arrange the details. Staff reply during normal store hours.
To calculate the amount of Boulders, Basalt, 1 foot to 2 foot (estimated) you require, use the form below. Enter the width, length, and desired depth of the area you wish to cover and click 'Calculate' to see how many cubic yards you require. We suggest rounding up to the nearest 1/2-yard.
Bring on the rocks! Blasted basalt boulders for garden features or building retaining wall. WILL REQUIRE mini-excavator (suggested minimum excavator size would be our 3.5 tonne unit – Item 22058) to place – too large/heavy to place by hand.
When ordering we will need to discuss jobsite considerations as this rock is hard and dense and will damage a concrete or ashpalt driveway. Best dumped on gravel/dirt/lawn areas with lots of room as these rocks can also roll once they hit the ground falling from the back of the dump truck.
Sizing is approximate and smaller and larger stones may/will occur in the load. Stone shape is extremely varied.
Creates a beautiful, long lasting retaining wall up to 4 feet tall when properly fit together and stacked then backfilled with a mini excavator.
|Single-axle dump truck (Dodge or Hino)
• Dodge: max. 3 yards sand/gravel OR 4 yards of dry soil OR 6 yards of mulch*
• Hino: max. 5 yards sand/gravel OR 5 yards of dry soil OR 6 yards of mulch*
|Fee for “split loads”
• bring two different bulk items in one delivery (restrictions apply)
• fee is in addition to delivery rate
|+ $15||+ $15|
• reduced rate for every 2nd trip (single-axle trucks only)
|Dual-axle dump truck (Mack or Kenworth)**
• sand/gravel capacity ~9.5-11 yards (~11.5-13.5 tonnes)
• soil/mulch* capacity ~15-20 yards
• delivery made with truck only (without trailer)
|Dual-axle dump truck & trailer (Kenworth & Pup)**
• sand/gravel capacity ~22-24 yards (~28 tonnes)
• soil/mulch* capacity ~32-35 yards
|Delivery restrictions are typically limited by weight, not volume.
* Mulches are fir bark and dark bark
**For large orders requiring 3 or more single or tandem-axle loads, we will charge hourly trucking rates instead of the per-trip fees above.