You are here: Landscaping Supplies / Sand & Gravel Mart / Cart Path Chip
Looking for a delivery of Cart Path Chip or any other bulk materials? Use the form below to request your desired product and delivery details and one of our staff members will be in touch to arrange the details. Staff reply during normal store hours.
To calculate the amount of Cart Path Chip you require, use the form below. Enter the width, length, and desired depth of the area you wish to cover and click 'Calculate' to see how many cubic yards you require. We suggest rounding up to the nearest 1/2-yard.
Compare Sizes • Bin # 04
You’ve seen it on your favourite golf course as the gravel on the golf cart paths – now the same great chips are available for your own yard!
Cart Path Chip is an excellent blend of 1/4” minus rock full of loose material that compacts to a tough base. Because this material packs tightly it is ideal for garden pathways: comfortable to walk on, and easy to push a fully loaded wheelbarrow on top of.
For those golfers out there, this is THE product that builds the firm base under our artificial grass putting green kits. Yes, your oasis awaits!
|Single-axle dump truck (Dodge or Hino)
• Dodge: max. 3 yards sand/gravel OR 4 yards of dry soil OR 6 yards of mulch*
• Hino: max. 5 yards sand/gravel OR 5 yards of dry soil OR 6 yards of mulch*
|Fee for “split loads”
• bring two different bulk items in one delivery (restrictions apply)
• fee is in addition to delivery rate
|+ $15||+ $15|
• reduced rate for every 2nd trip (single-axle trucks only)
|Dual-axle dump truck (Mack or Kenworth)**
• sand/gravel capacity ~9.5-11 yards (~11.5-13.5 tonnes)
• soil/mulch* capacity ~15-20 yards
• delivery made with truck only (without trailer)
|Dual-axle dump truck & trailer (Kenworth & Pup)**
• sand/gravel capacity ~22-24 yards (~28 tonnes)
• soil/mulch* capacity ~32-35 yards
|Delivery restrictions are typically limited by weight, not volume.
* Mulches are fir bark and dark bark
**For large orders requiring 3 or more single or tandem-axle loads, we will charge hourly trucking rates instead of the per-trip fees above.