You are here: Landscaping Supplies / Sand & Gravel Mart / Crushed 1/2” Clear
Looking for a delivery of Crushed 1/2” Clear or any other bulk materials? Use the form below to request your desired product and delivery details and one of our staff members will be in touch to arrange the details. Staff reply during normal store hours.
To calculate the amount of Crushed 1/2” Clear you require, use the form below. Enter the width, length, and desired depth of the area you wish to cover and click 'Calculate' to see how many cubic yards you require. We suggest rounding up to the nearest 1/2-yard.
Compare Sizes • Bin # 02
This gravel features the same coloration as our larger 3/4” fracture. Crushed 1/2” clear can be used for garden pathways, gravel driveways, and in conjunction with weed-barrier fabric – a general groundcover in landscaping. It is also a great material for packing in around wood-fence post installations to help with drainage and keep wet dirt off of the posts. This helps to help slow rotting of buried posts. Due to it’s angular nature this is a good packing material that also still drains freely due to the lack of fines – also great for wet areas in the landscape. A truly versatile product.
|Single-axle dump truck (Dodge or Hino)
• Dodge: max. 3 yards sand/gravel OR 4 yards of dry soil OR 6 yards of mulch*
• Hino: max. 5 yards sand/gravel OR 5 yards of dry soil OR 6 yards of mulch*
|Fee for “split loads”
• bring two different bulk items in one delivery (restrictions apply)
• fee is in addition to delivery rate
|+ $15||+ $15|
• reduced rate for every 2nd trip (single-axle trucks only)
|Dual-axle dump truck (Mack or Kenworth)**
• sand/gravel capacity ~9.5-11 yards (~11.5-13.5 tonnes)
• soil/mulch* capacity ~15-20 yards
• delivery made with truck only (without trailer)
|Dual-axle dump truck & trailer (Kenworth & Pup)**
• sand/gravel capacity ~22-24 yards (~28 tonnes)
• soil/mulch* capacity ~32-35 yards
|Delivery restrictions are typically limited by weight, not volume.
* Mulches are fir bark and dark bark
**For large orders requiring 3 or more single or tandem-axle loads, we will charge hourly trucking rates instead of the per-trip fees above.