You are here: Landscaping Supplies / Sand & Gravel Mart / Recycled Asphalt 3/4”, aka “R.A.P.”
Looking for a delivery of Recycled Asphalt 3/4”, aka “R.A.P.” or any other bulk materials? Use the form below to request your desired product and delivery details and one of our staff members will be in touch to arrange the details. Staff reply during normal store hours.
To calculate the amount of Recycled Asphalt 3/4”, aka “R.A.P.” you require, use the form below. Enter the width, length, and desired depth of the area you wish to cover and click 'Calculate' to see how many cubic yards you require. We suggest rounding up to the nearest 1/2-yard.
Bin # N/A
AVAILABLE WITH DIRECT TRUCKING ONLY
As it sounds – ground up asphalt that is screened to 3/4” minus material. Should be placed at about 3” depth on a prepared sub-base of 3/4” road base. This can then provide an excellent gravel roadway material, say, for a long gravel driveway installation. Best placed, smoothed out, and then compacted. R.A.P. will initially seem “a little soft” but once it is weathered – rained on and the sun bakes it – this gravel will harden up and create a great, durable surface. NOT an asphalt replacement, however, this gravel does have the unique benefit of VERY minimal dust due to the bit of residual oil in the gravel mixture that “locks up” the fines and prevents them from blowing around.
|Single-axle dump truck (Dodge or Hino)
• Dodge: max. 3 yards sand/gravel OR 4 yards of dry soil OR 6 yards of mulch*
• Hino: max. 5 yards sand/gravel OR 5 yards of dry soil OR 6 yards of mulch*
|Fee for “split loads”
• bring two different bulk items in one delivery (restrictions apply)
• fee is in addition to delivery rate
|+ $15||+ $15|
• reduced rate for every 2nd trip (single-axle trucks only)
|Dual-axle dump truck (Mack or Kenworth)**
• sand/gravel capacity ~9.5-11 yards (~11.5-13.5 tonnes)
• soil/mulch* capacity ~15-20 yards
• delivery made with truck only (without trailer)
|Dual-axle dump truck & trailer (Kenworth & Pup)**
• sand/gravel capacity ~22-24 yards (~28 tonnes)
• soil/mulch* capacity ~32-35 yards
|Delivery restrictions are typically limited by weight, not volume.
* Mulches are fir bark and dark bark
**For large orders requiring 3 or more single or tandem-axle loads, we will charge hourly trucking rates instead of the per-trip fees above.