You are here: Landscaping Supplies / Sand & Gravel Mart / Screed Stone - Clear 3/8”
Looking for a delivery of Screed Stone - Clear 3/8” or any other bulk materials? Use the form below to request your desired product and delivery details and one of our staff members will be in touch to arrange the details. Staff reply during normal store hours.
To calculate the amount of Screed Stone - Clear 3/8” you require, use the form below. Enter the width, length, and desired depth of the area you wish to cover and click 'Calculate' to see how many cubic yards you require. We suggest rounding up to the nearest 1/2-yard.
Compare Sizes • Bin # 19
We keep this gravel on-site for our hardscapers and those building patios and driveways with pavingstones and concrete slabs. A unique screeding base alternative with benefits over the typical bedding sand course under pavingstone installations. This stone is properly installed over compacted 3/4” clear fractured rock in conjunction with a geotextile underneath to create a base that is EXTREMELY resistant to failure from freeze-thaw cycles. See us in store for more – but this installation technique is bound to become the next “greatest thing” in paver and hardscape installations!
Crushed 3/8” clear can also be used for garden pathways, gravel driveways, and in conjunction with weed-barrier fabric – a general groundcover in landscaping. Due to it’s angular nature this is a well-packing material that also still drains freely due to the lack of fines – also great for wet areas in the landscape. This stone can also be added to Navvy Jack gravel for concrete mixes and will help further strengthen the final hardened concrete product. A truly versatile product.
|Single-axle dump truck (Dodge or Hino)
• Dodge: max. 3 yards sand/gravel OR 4 yards of dry soil OR 6 yards of mulch*
• Hino: max. 5 yards sand/gravel OR 5 yards of dry soil OR 6 yards of mulch*
|Fee for “split loads”
• bring two different bulk items in one delivery (restrictions apply)
• fee is in addition to delivery rate
|+ $15||+ $15|
• reduced rate for every 2nd trip (single-axle trucks only)
|Dual-axle dump truck (Mack or Kenworth)**
• sand/gravel capacity ~9.5-11 yards (~11.5-13.5 tonnes)
• soil/mulch* capacity ~15-20 yards
• delivery made with truck only (without trailer)
|Dual-axle dump truck & trailer (Kenworth & Pup)**
• sand/gravel capacity ~22-24 yards (~28 tonnes)
• soil/mulch* capacity ~32-35 yards
|Delivery restrictions are typically limited by weight, not volume.
* Mulches are fir bark and dark bark
**For large orders requiring 3 or more single or tandem-axle loads, we will charge hourly trucking rates instead of the per-trip fees above.